Ayurveda is a form of traditional Indian medicine based on the holistic conception of the human being (body and mind). As the saying goes, a healthy mind in a healthy body.
Ayurvedic massage holds an essential place in Indian civilization and purifies the body, disperses blockages and the harmful effects of stress, eliminates contractions, fatigue and greatly improves energy movement.
Depending on the life force that is predominant in you, I will adapt the massage and focus on the points that require it in order to regulate your doshas and prevent imbalances leading to disease.
The goal: general well-being, both physical and mental.
Through circular and sliding pressure, friction, acupressure but also stretching, the Abhyanga will bring relaxation and harmony to the body, thanks in particular to its moderate and fluid rhythm. It allows you to relax and 'let go' of the mind.
- Balances the energy channels
- Evacuates toxins
- Reduces muscle tension
- Connects body and mind
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves breathing and circulation
- Softened joints
- Strengthens muscle tone
- Serious illnesses or cancers
- Recent surgery (less than three months)
- People with fever or heart problems
- Sweet almond, pure sesame or lukewarm coconut oil
- Diffusion of traditional Indian incense
- Purification of the massage room before and after our session