Harmonized energy to prevent diseases
Ayurveda is a form of traditional Indian medicine based on the holistic conception of the human being (body and mind). As the saying goes, a healthy mind in a healthy body.
Ayurvedic massage holds an essential place in the Indian civilization and purifies the body, disperses blockages and harmful effects of stress, eliminates contractions, fatigue and greatly improves the energy movement.
Depending on the life force that is predominant in you, I will adapt the massage and accentuate the points that require it, to regulate your doshas and prevent imbalances leading to diseases.
The goal: a general well-being, both physical and mental.
Through circular and sliding pressures, friction, acupressure but also stretching, the Abhyanga will bring relaxation and harmony to the body, thanks in particular to its moderate and fluid rhythm. It allows you to relax and 'relax' the mind.
- Balance the energy channels
- Decreases muscle tension
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves breathing and circulation
- Strengthens muscle tone
- Serious diseases or cancers
- Recent surgical intervention (less than three months)
- People who are feverish or have heart problems
- Pure warm sweet amond oil, sesame oil or coconut
- Diffusion of traditional Indian incense
- Purification of the massage room before and after our session